GUP Tech is now an official retailer for Tour Gear Design flats cables!
These cables are specifically made to be used on pedalboard, and every single cable has been tested, as you can see in the back. Their super compact connector brings versatility and compactness to your board, which means less risk of unplugging.
At the moment, we have 3", 6" and 15" in stock. However, according to demand, we might step up and have more to suit your needs. Let us know.
Our thoughts on the lengths :
3" is best suited to link 2 GUP Tech pedals together
4" - S-Shaped is best for top-to-side jack linking
6" is the most versatile, but can ruin the look if you are into sleek board
15" is obviously longer, so you can cover more distance... I said it.
- High-Quality Flat Angled Plugs
- Ultimate Space-Saving Compact Design
- Easy Grip Edge Super Flat Angled Plugs
- 0.25" / 6.3 mm Audio TS Connection Jacks
- Flexible Copper Conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 26 AWG)
- Twisted Copper Shielding (38 x 0.12 mm / 26 AWG)
- Conduct Electricity PVC
- Premium Quality PVC Cable Mantle
- Operating Temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- Black Colour
- Length 3" / 7.6 cm
- Length 4" / 10.16 cm
- Length 6" / 15.25 cm
- Length 15" / 38.1 cm
The Best Patch Cables for your Pedalboard
Flat Pedal Cables 99.9% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) for both conductors and its 95% twisted shield. Holds a capacitance of 120pF per meter that is in the sweet spot range for instrument cables. Its small outer diameter of 3.6mm makes it extremely flexible and ideal for pedalboards and racks.